Gift cards are a popular way of gifting that allow the intended recipients to purchase a product or service of their choice using the cash value on the card. Using Zenoti's various settings you can set up the framework for the sale and redemption of gift cards in the system. Zenoti offers a robust system that helps manage and track gift card sale and redemption in your center and organization through extensive reports.
This article provides links to instructions for managing all gift card activity within your organization and center.
Table of Contents
Understanding Gift Cards in Zenoti
- Types of Gift Cards: What are Amount and Service Gift Cards?
- What is Price and Value in a Gift Card?
Setting up Gift Cards
- Setting up Gift Cards
Note: This article provides instructions on setting up gift cards sold without tax.
- Setting up Taxed Gift Cards
Note: This article provides instructions on setting up gift cards that are sold with tax.
- Masking Gift Card Numbers - This article provides instructions on how to mask the on-screen display of gift card numbers so that only the last two digits are displayed to the front desk staff.
Sale of Gift Cards
Redeeming Gift Cards
- Redeeming a Gift Card
Note: This article provides instructions on redeeming gift cards at the POS that are purchased without tax.
- Redeeming a Taxed Gift Card
Note: This article provides instructions on redeeming gift cards at the POS that are purchased with tax.
- Redeeming a Gift Card to Pay for a Taxed Membership Service
- Redeeming a Gift Card Online
- Viewing Gift Cards Details
- Editing a Gift Card Expiry Date
- Editing a Gift Card Balance
- Viewing the Gift Card Balance Online
- Checking the Gift Card Balance without Signing in
- Refunding a Gift Card Payment
- Resending a Gift Card Email
- Printing a Gift Card Email
- Resending a Gift Card Email Online
- Resending a Gift Card Email without Signing in
- Customizing the Email Template for Gift Card POS