There could be instances when a recipient never received or misplaced a gift card email. In this case, you can resend the email to the recipient.
Depending on the purchase method – in store or online, resend the email using any of the following methods:
- In-store purchase: If the guest purchased the gift card in store, you can resend the email from the guest profile.
- Online purchase: If the guest purchased the gift card online, you can resend the email from the guest profile or the guest can resend the email themselves from their online account.
Note: From the guest profile, you can resend the email to the recipient's email address that you have registered at the time of sale. To resend the email to a different address, the buyer needs to log on to the website (if the center has webstore enabled) and enter the new email address.
Follow these steps to resend the gift card email from the guest profile:
Note: Ensure there are enough email and text (SMS) credits at the organization or center level to send notifications. Contact Support to add credits.
- Navigate to the buyer’s guest profile and click the Gift Cards tab.
The history of all the gift cards purchased and received by the guest appears.
- In the gift cards purchased history, click the Resend gift card mail icon against the relevant gift card.
A Resend Gift Card pop-up window opens.
Note: If the guest purchased the card in store, the Resend gift card mail option is available only if the Send an email to recipient check box was selected at the time of selling the card.
Read Selling Gift Cards from POS (step 7).
- In the Resend Gift Card page, verify the recipient details, and click Send Gift Card.
The email is resent to the recipient’s registered email address at the time of sale. The email address cannot be changed.