You can configure Zenoti such that employees earn commissions on selling products based on settings configured at the employee or job profiles. Zenoti first considers the configurations at the item level (in this case, the product level).
While defining the Commission Type, you have three options. The first option is to calculate commissions based on configurations in the employee or job profiles (which are in turn, based on revenue slabs). This is the default option. Learn more: Employee Commissions - An Overview and Configuring Product Commissions at the Product Level
Before You Begin
You must have already configured product commissions at the employee or job levels. That is, you must have already configured the commissions based on revenue slabs at either one or both these levels (job and employee levels).
To configure product commissions based on revenue slabs:
- Ensure you are at the Organization level.
- Click Admin on the main menu.
The Admin Dashboard appears.
- Expand Resources.
- Click Products.
A list of products appears.
- Click Add.
The Create Product page appears. The commission-related settings appear in the General tab.
- In the General tab, for Commissions option, select Yes.
- For Commission Adjustment, specify a number in percentage. Example: If you specify 50% here, it means employees will get half the amount of commission. Similarly, if you specify 100%, it means employees will get the full amount, and 200% means, employees will get double the amount of commission.
- For Commission Type, select Commission settings defined at Employee or Job profiles.
This means, you have already configured commission-related settings at the Employee or Job level. Zenoti processes commissions based on settings at the Employee or Job level (whichever is configured). If both are configured, Employee-level commissions take precedence and employees earn commissions based on what is configured at the Employee level. Configurations at both, employee and job levels are done based on revenue slabs. Learn more: Configuring commissions at the individual employee level and Configuring commissions at the job level
- [Optional] Enter or select details for Price, Vendors, Catalog, Variants, and Related products.
- Click Finish.
Employees will earn commissions for products they sell as per commission settings defined at Employee or Job levels (both of which are based on revenue slabs). Learn more: Configuring commissions at the individual employee level and Configuring commissions at the job level
Learn more: Configuring Product Commissions at the Individual Employee Level and Configuring Product Commissions at the Job Level