If your organization allows online sale of gift cards, then they will appear as a tab on the online store. When a gift card is purchased online:
- The purchaser is given a choice to email the gift card directly to the recipient on the same day or on a later date.
- The recipient will then receive an automated email with the gift card details and can later redeem it at the center.
To purchase a gift card online, the buyer needs to follow these steps:
- Log in to the website with the username and password.
- Gift Cards tab.
- Select a gift card from the available options and click Buy Now.
- The purchase screen displays the price of the card, its value (could be different from price), and the expiration date of the card selected. Enter the following:
- Select the quantity of gift cards
- Enter the name of the purchaser
- Enter the recipient's email address
- Type a message for the recipient
- Select the Send Now or Send Later radio button.
- Send Now: Sends the gift card in an email to the recipient immediately
- Send Later: Sends the gift card in an email to the recipient on the chosen date and time
- Click Add and Continue to add the purchase to the cart and continue shopping on the website or click Buy Now to pay for the purchase.
- Add Continue: Click to add the gift card to the shopping cart and continue to browse the website for other items.
- Buy Now: Click to pay for the purchase. Proceed to step 7 below to proceed with the payment.
- In the Personal Info page, verify the details displayed and click Continue.
- In the Payments page, select Pay Now to continue to pay online.
- Enter or verify the payment information and click Submit.