The employee commissions report gives you a quick snapshot of the revenue and commissions that employees earn for providing services or selling products, free services, memberships, packages, and gift cards.
Employees may also earn center and tenure commissions and special bonuses when guests request for a specific therapist to perform a service. You can view all these details in the employee commissions report. In sum, this report provides a break-up of all commissions an employee earns. You can view this report both, at the Center and at the Organization level.
Note: To view employees' payroll, read Employee Payroll Summary Report.
Table of Contents
- When to use this report?
- Important Notes
- Generating the report for a Center
- Generating the report for the Organization
You may want to run the employee commissions report to check if:
- Employees are earning the commissions as per your configurations for services, products, memberships, packages, and gift cards.
- Employees are earning commissions based on revenues they generate, where applicable.
- Appropriate amounts are being deducted from employee commissions in case of penalties such as redo penalty.
- This report considers only closed invoices. Read: Employee Commissions - An Overview
- You should have already configured pay periods from Employee > Settings > Pay Period.
You can generate the Employee Commissions report at the Center to view commission-related details about employees at your center.
To run the Employee Commissions Report for a Center:
- Ensure you are at the Center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Employee > Commissions (from the filter).
- From the list of reports, click Commissions Report (Dashboard). The report opens in a new tab.
Note: To view a graphical report, click Commissions Report (Graphical).
- Select the appropriate filter criteria.
- Click Refresh.
Note: To view a graphical report, select Commissions under the Graphical section in Select a report drop-down box. See screenshots for reference.
Best Practice: To view all columns of the report, always export the report. The UI shows fewer columns.
- Use the Excel or .CSV icons on the top right-hand corner to export the report.
Employee Commissions Report (Dashboard)
Employee Commissions Report (Graphical)
|Select a Report||
Select the format in which you want to view the report.
Select the cycle - Monthly, bi-weekly, or a specific pay period.
|Include employees with zero commissions||
Select this option if you want to include employees with zero commission in the report.
Note: This field is clear by default. This means employees with no commission are excluded from the report. This promotes faster report generation and more relevant records to view.
Refer to the following table to view column and column descriptions.
|Name||Displays the name of the employee.|
|Employee Code||Displays the employee code.|
|Salary||Displays the salary of the employee.|
No Show Revenue
Displays revenues employees generated under Services, Add-On Services, Free Services, Products, Memberships, Packages, and Gift Cards.
No Show Commission
|Displays commissions earned by employees for Services, Add-On Services, Products, Memberships, Packages, Free Services, and Gift Cards.
Note: Free service commission includes commissions employees earn on the discount amount in invoices, loyalty points redemption amount, the value of zero-priced gift cards, memberships discount amount, and membership service credits.
Example: According to this report, Amy Miller generated revenue worth $4000 by selling products and earned product commission of $800 as a result. Read: Employee Commissions - An Overview
Displays the commission earned by employees for center commissions. Read: Defining Center-Level Commissions
|Deduction On Total Commission||
Displays the amount that is deducted on total commission earned by the employee in the pay period.
|Service and Invoice Level Deductions||
Displays the amount that is deducted as service and invoice level deduction on commission earned by the employee.
|Tenure Bonus||Displays the commission earned by employees as tenure bonus. Read: Configuring Tenure Based Commissions|
|Redo Penalty||Displays amount deducted for an employee in case a guest asks for the service to be redone (this happens when a guest is unhappy with the service provided). Read: Processing Redo Appointments|
|# Requested||Displays the number of times the employee was requested for a service. This number has a direct impact on the next column - Request Therapist Bonus. Read: Employee Overtime and Therapist Request Bonus|
|Request Therapist Bonus||Displays the amount an employee earned because a guest requested specifically for the service to be performed by that particular employee. Read: Employee Overtime and Therapist Request Bonus|
When you generate the Employee Commissions report from the Organization level, you can view commission details for all employees at all your centers. Zenoti generates the Organization-level Employee Commissions report only if the following conditions regarding pay periods are met:
- Pay periods are the same across all Centers.
- Pay periods are either Monthly or Bi-weekly only.
- Pay periods have the same starting date.
Important: Run the Employee Payroll Summary report for each of your Centers before you generate the Employee Commissions report for the entire Organization. You need to do this to ensure the accuracy of data in the Organization-level Employee Commissions report.
To run the Employee Commissions Report for the entire Organization:
- Ensure you are at the Organization level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click Employee.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Payroll Reports > Commissions.
- Select Excel or.CSV options from the drop-down list to export the report.
Note: There are no filter criteria for this report at the Organization level.
- Click Download.
Note: This report is not available from the UI - you necessarily need to download this report.
Employee Commissions Report at the Organization Level
The Organization level Employee Commission report has just one additional column - Center. This column displays the names of the Centers within your Organization.