Since each and every Opportunity or a Sales Lead represents a potential for revenue generation, it is a best practise to assign a Sales Owner for each Opportunity at the Center level. By assigning a Sales Owner, you ensure that every single Opportunity is tracked and every Sales Owner is accountable for converting a Sales Opportunity to an actual sale.
To assign a Sales Owner for a Center from the Organization level:
- Ensure you are in Admin mode.
- Click Centers under Organizations on the left panel.
- Click the Center name in the list that appears. This is the Center for which you want to set up a Sales Owner.
Example: Los Angeles Center.
- Click the Settings tab, and then click General.
- Select a name for the Sales Owner option.
Note: Employees with the required role permissions of an Owner and Manager are listed here.
- Click Save.
Note: You can update the Sales Owner directly from the Center level by navigating to Center > Sales > Opportunities > General > Sales Owner.