You can create loyalty point tiers and define accrual settings at the Organization level against each tier in the Marketing module.
You can access the Loyalty Points Tiers by two methods:
- Ensure you are at the Organization level, and on the main menu, click the ADMIN tab.
- In the ADMIN DASHBOARD, go to ORGANIZATION > ORGANIZATIONS.
The Edit Organization window opens.
- Click the POINTS tab.
- For the Loyalty Points Program Type, select Tiered loyalty program.
- In the Accrual Settings section, click the hyperlink Loyalty Point Tiers.
- The Manage Loyalty Points Tiers page opens.
- If you have Tiered loyalty program setup in your organization, ensure you are at the Organization level, and on the main menu, click the Marketing tab.
- In the Marketing Dashboard, click Create Loyalty Point Tier.
The Manage Loyalty Points Tiers page opens.
To define a Tier, do the following:
- On the Manage Loyalty Points Tiers page, click Add.
The Create Loyalty Point Tier page opens.
- Complete the following fields:
Field Description Name Enter a name for the tier Description Enter a brief description for the tier Minimum spend Enter the minimum amount that a guest should spend in the Qualification Period to be a part of the tier. For more information on Qualification Period, see the Qualification Period section of Configuring a Tiered Loyalty Program Validity period in days
Enter the number of days a guest must be in this tier before the guest is subjected to the monthly system check of downgrade.
Note: The guest continues to be in this tier until the system check to downgrade takes place.
Example: If a guest's validity period has ended on 2nd of the month, the guest continues to remain in this tier until the system check to downgrade occurs at the end of the month.
For more information on Tier downgrade, see Tier Enrollment and Moving Between the Tiers (Tier Upgrade or Downgrade)
Points expiry in days
Enter how many days the points must be valid from the day of accrual.
Award points for purchase of
For the tier, select the items that will result in points accrual. The items available are: Services, Products, Day Packages, Series Packages, Custom Packages, Memberships, and Gift Cards.
- You can configure Accrual Settings for the following 10 actions:
- Amount Spent: Award points for amount spent on services, products, packages, memberships, and gift cards. It does not matter if the invoice is open or closed (unless configured to consider only closed invoices). The only criteria is that payment must be made.
- Rebook a service: Guest rebooks a service, avails the rebooked service, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed.
Note: A guest is considered to have rebooked when:
- The guest visits a center, avails a service, and the invoice is closed.
- The guest makes another booking on the same day (either at the center or online (Webstore or CMA)).
- Provide feedback: Guest provides feedback and it is captured in Zenoti.
Note: The feedback can be entered by the guest, front desk, or from an Employee or Customer Mobile Application.
- Online – Signup: Guest creates a new account from the Webstore or from Customer Mobile Application, visits the center, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed.
- Online - Book an appointment: Guest books appointment online, avails the service, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed.
- Online - Share feedback with other guests: Guest gives feedback, gives permission to share, and the feedback is reviewed and finally shared by marketing personnel on the organization's Webstore or social platforms (Facebook and Twitter).
- Welcome bonus: Award points for enrollment into a tier for the first time (applicable only for first time loyalty program enrollment and tier upgrades).
Note: If a guest is enrolled into a tier for the first time due to a tier downgrade, no Welcome bonus is awarded.
Example: If an organization has 3 tiers, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, where silver is the lowest tier and Platinum is the highest. Then:
- If a guest is enrolled into the loyalty program for the first time and placed in the Silver tier, Welcome bonus is awarded.
- If the guest later is upgraded directly from Silver to Platinum tier, Welcome bonus is awarded for enrollment into the Platinum tier for the first time.
- If the guest is later downgraded from Platinum tier to Gold tier, the guest does not receive Welcome bonus. This is despite the first time enrollment of the guest into the Gold tier.
- If the same guest later is upgraded from Gold to Platinum tier, the guest does not receive Welcome bonus as the guest received Welcome bonus for the Platinum tier earlier.
Note: Points are awarded only the first time the referred guest purchases a membership. On subsequent membership purchases by the referred guest, no points are awarded to the referring guest.
Note: Points are awarded only the first time the referred guest purchases a package. On subsequent package purchases by the referred guest, no points are awarded to the referring guest.
- Click Finish.
You have successfully created a loyalty points tier.
- Repeat the process to create additional tiers.