You can use the Accrual Settings when you are configuring a Regular Loyalty Program to specify the points to be awarded for any of the pre-defined actions performed by a guest.
Before you begin with the Accrual Settings, you must be aware of the following:
- You can choose to activate any of the 15 pre-defined actions, performing which, a guests can earn points specified for the action.
- You can configure only 8 actions that will result in points getting added to the referrer.
- The non-configurable options have NA against the action.
The Accrual Settings consists of the following four columns:
- Action: Has list of actions that you need to select and activate points accrual.
- Points Earned: Enter the points to be awarded for the selected action.
- For Amount Spent: Enter an amount to be spent by the guest to receive the number of points specified for the action.
- Point to Referrer: Enter the number of points to be awarded to the referrer of a guest for an amount spent by the referred guest.
Note: The referrer of the guest continues to accrue points on actions by the referred guest for perpetuity.
Consider the following screenshot:
In the above image:
- Two out of the three actions have been activated for points accrual.
- Fields that have NA are non-configurable. Notice, you cannot configure POINTS TO REFERRER for the first action.
- For the third action, the entry means, if a guest spends $100 to purchase a day package, 20 points are awarded to the guest, and the referrer of the guest earns 5 points.
You can configure Accrual Settings for the following 15 actions:
- First visit and payment: Guest visits the center, avails a service, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed.
Note: Purchase of service is a must to accrue points on the first visit.
- Purchase a service: Guest purchases a service, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed
- Purchase a day package: Guest purchases a day package, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed.
- Rebook a service: Guest rebooks a service, avails the rebooked service, makes full payment, and the invoice is closed.
Note: A guest is considered to have rebooked when:
- The guest visits a center, avails a service, and the invoice is closed.
- The guest makes another booking on the same day (either at the center or online (Webstore or CMA)).
Note: The feedback can be entered by the guest, front desk, or from an Employee or Customer Mobile Application.
Note: Points are awarded only the first time the referred guest purchases a membership. On subsequent membership purchases by the referred guest, no points are awarded to the referring guest.
Note: Points are awarded only the first time the referred guest purchases a package. On subsequent package purchases by the referred guest, no points are awarded to the referring guest.