You can configure automated email/text messages (SMS) to inform a service provider when a guest submits the service custom data form/consent form. The service provider must be assigned to the service appointment to receive the notification. The email/text alerts the service provider about the guest being ready for treatment. The notification can be customized to include details such as center details, service name, guest name, etc.
Table of Contents
- Configure and Customize Srvice Data Form Submitted Email or Text Message (SMS) Template
- Available Macros
- Troubleshooting Tips
To configure and customize the Service Data Form Submitted email/text messages (SMS) template, follow the below steps:
- Ensure you are at the Organizational level.
- On the main menu, click the Admin tab.
The Admin Dashboard appears.
- On Admin Dashboard, click Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization window opens.
- Click Email/Texts tab.
- Scroll down to the Employee section.
- To enable email/text notification when a service data form is submitted, click Edit next to Service Data Form Submitted.
- Configure the following fields in the Edit Organization window:
- Service Data Form Submitted - Email
- To send automated emails, select the Turn this automated email on check box.
- To send an email copy (Cc), click Add to include recipients by Username, employee Role or Email.
Note: For recipients added by Role, all employees mapped to the role selected in the guest's base center, will receive the email notification.
- Edit the Subject field and use the Available Macros if required.
- Use the Available Macros to customize the content for Plain Text and HTML emails. Depending on the recipient's browser, the email will be delivered as plain text (no formatting and images) or HTML text (includes images, links and formatting).
Note: Click the Full Screen icon in the editor to edit the text in full screen mode.
- Service Data Form Submitted - Text Messages (SMS)
- To send automated texts, select the Turn this automated message on check box.
- To Forward a message automatically, click Add to include recipients by Username, employee Role or PhoneNo.
Note: For recipients added by Role, all employees mapped to the role selected in the guest's base center, will receive the message.
- Use the Available Macros to customize text messages.
Note: Messages with more than 160 alphanumeric characters will require two or more text (SMS) credits. Messages with one or more Unicode characters (international/multilingual text characters) will require one text credit for every 70 characters.
8. Click Save.
A macro is a placeholder text that gets replaced with specific data when inserted into an automated email/text message. Use the below macros to customize emails/text messages to include information such as organization name, guest name, center details, etc. For example, the [OrgName] macro gets replaced with the organization name.
Name of the center’s organization
Name of the center where the appointment is booked
First name of the service provider who is assigned the appointment (email/text recipient)
|[LastName]||Last name of the service provider who is assigned the appointment (email/text recipient)|
First name followed by the last name of the service provider who is assigned the appointment (email/text recipient)
Link to download the Customer Mobile Application (CMA)
Email address of the center where the appointment is booked
Link for the service provider to unsubscribe from transaction emails. Once service providers unsubscribe, they will no longer receive any transaction related email, including appointment related notifications.
Primary phone number of the center where the appointment is booked (corresponds to the Phone 1 field in the center settings)
Country of the Center where the appointment is booked
Zip code/postal code of the center where the appointment is booked
Secondary phone number provided for the center where the appointment is booked (corresponds to the Phone 2 field in the center settings)
Additional appointment center information provided in the Additional Text field in the center Settings->Invoice & Receipts
Complete address of the center where the appointment is booked (corresponds to the Address 1 and Address 2 field in the center settings)
The state where the center is located
Link to view the service custom data form/consent form filled by the guest
Name of the service for which the guest has booked the appointment. Corresponds to the Service field in the Guest profile->Appointments tab
There are several possible reasons why a service provider did not receive an intended email/text message. Below mentioned are some common scenarios and troubleshooting tips:
- Verify that there are enough email and text (SMS) credits in the center to send notifications. You can view your available credits in the right panel at the organization/center level. Contact Support if you wish to add credits.
- Check for the following in the Employee Profile -> General tab:
- Verify if the service provider has a valid phone number/email address.
- Ensure that Receive Transactional Emails and Receive Transactional Text Messages (SMS) fields are selected.