Rebooked appointments speak to your center's ability to encourage your guests for repeat visits and sell services.
Note that Rebooked appointments are different from retention in that the precondition for rebooked appointments is that the guest must book a future appointment when they have a scheduled appointment on the current day.
Rebooked Appointments report provides key operational insights such as the following:
- The number and percentage of your guests who have rebooked appointments in a selected time period
- The number and percentage of rebooked appointments measured by services in a selected time period
- Includes the rebooked appointments that were completed in the selected time period.
- Doesn't include rebooked appointments that were scheduled in the selected time period but weren't completed.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are viewing the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Operational > Appointment (from the filter).
- From the list of reports, select Rebooked Appointments. The report opens in a new tab.
- To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
- By default, the report is displayed in tabular format. To view the report in graphical format, click the graph icon.
|By Guests or Services||
By default, the report shows the rebooking data measured in terms of the number and percentage of distinct guests who have come in for a rebooked appointment in the selected time period. To view the data of rebooked appointments measured in terms of the number and percentage of rebooked services in the selected time period, select the Services option from the list.
Select a time period for the report from the following options: 7 days, 14 days, 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, Custom. If you select Custom, select From and To dates for the report for a duration of up to past six months.
By Guests: The report shows the following details when it is run for guests:
You can select a Day, Week, or Monthly view for the report results by clicking the respective tab on the top right hand side of the results table.
Depending on the view that you select for the report, the column displays the following details:
|Rebooked Guests (#)||The number of distinct guests who have rebooked appointments on the given day, week, or month.|
|All Guests (#)||
The number of distinct guests who have appointments scheduled on the given day, week, or month.
|Rebooked Guests (%)||
The percentage of all scheduled guests who have rebooked appointments on the given day, week, or month. It is calculated as (Rebooked Guests #/Total Guests #)*100.
By Services: The report shows the following details when it is run for services:
|Rebooked Services (#)||The number of rebooked services scheduled on the given day, week, or month.|
|All Services (#)||
The number of services scheduled on the given day, week, or month.
|Rebooked Services (%)||
The percentage of scheduled rebooked appointments out of the total scheduled appointments on the given day, week, or month. It is calculated as (Rebooked Services #/Total Services #)*100.