To help a Zenoti support agent understand a problem you are facing or if you wish to give feedback on any section of the product, you can choose to enable screen recording within Zenoti and capture your actions and screens.
After you complete your recording, you can share the link to the recording with a Zenoti support agent for further analysis and troubleshooting.
Note: You can enable screen recording only at the Organization level.
To Enable Screen Recording for you Organization:
- Ensure you are at the Organization level, and on the main menu, click the ADMIN tab.
- In the ADMIN DASHBOARD, go to ORGANIZATION > ORGANIZATIONS.
The Edit Organization window opens.
- Click the SETTINGS tab.
You will see settings organized by categories.
- Expand the GENERAL category.
- Select the Enable screen recording checkbox.
- Click Save.
Screen recording is enabled for your organization and a recording button appears on the screen’s bottom left corner.
Note: You can drag the recording button to anywhere in the screen as per your preference.
To Record the Screen, do the following:
- Click the Record button.
- The Record button text changes to RECORDING indicating that the recording is in progress.
- Record your actions and screens that you wish to share with support.
- After you are finished with the recording, click the Record button.
The text of the record button changes from RECORDING to OFF indicating that the recording has stopped.
- A prompt appears with a message that the recording link is copied to clipboard.
- Share the link with a Zenoti support agent for further diagnosis and troubleshooting.