The Balance as on date by guest report allows you to view the details of the following:
- Loyalty points awarded by your center to guests from your center or other centers.
- Loyalty points awarded to the guests who have your center as the primary center.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing > Loyalty Points (from filter).
- Click Balance as on date by guest. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
Criteria Options Description Center Invoice center This option is set by default. You can use this option to view the loyalty points awarded by your center to guests from your center or other centers. Guest center
You can use this option to view the loyalty points awarded to the guests who have your center as the primary center. The loyalty points could have been awarded by your center or other centers.
Date By default, the report is set to current date. To view the report for a different date, click the calendar icon and select the required date.
Column Description CODE The code assigned to the guest GUEST The name of the guest.Clicking the guest's name, opens the guest's profile BALANCE The accrued loyalty points balance.
Clicking a balance link againt a guest name opens the Balance as on Date report and displays only the invoices of the guest that resulted in points accrual
Regular loyalty program: This column is not displayed
Tiered loyalty program: The name of the tier that the guest is enrolled in