Zenoti reports that are exported to Excel either do not open or open as blank sheets in my computer.
This issue is caused because of a recent Windows update that is blocking the opening or use of some documents. This issue is not directly related to any functionality or changes in the Zenoti system. A bug fix could soon be expected from Microsoft, but in the meantime you could use the following option to resolve it.
Follow these steps to fix the issue:
- Open Windows Control Panel
- In Windows 8 and Windows 10, hold the (Windows key)+ x, then from the menu that opens, select Control Panel.
- In Windows 7, click Start and then click Control Panel.
- From the list of options in the control panel, click Internet Options.
Tip: Use the Search box on the top right corner of the Internet Options window to find the Internet Options link easily.
- On the Internet Options window, click the Security tab,
- In the Select a zone to view or change security settings box, click Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites.
- Clear the checkbox next to Require server verification (https:).
- In the Add this website…field, type your organization’s Zenoti URL. (Example: demo.managemyspa.com), and click Add.
- Click Close, and then OK.
These actions allow your computer to trust the content downloaded from your Zenoti site.