The Staffing report helps you track the total number of employees currently working in a center, categorized by their job.
- Shows only the base center employees.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Reports > Team.
- On the Team Report page, from the reports list, select Staffing.
- Click Refresh to view the results. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or.CSV icons.
|Zone||The zone to which the selected center belongs.|
|Center||The name of the center you have selected.|
|Job Title||Displays the title of each job and the number of employees in your center who are currently assigned to the job.|