The Center Target Details report enables you to track the month-to-date performance of each business unit in your center against their monthly sales or collection targets across all sale types, including services, memberships, classes, prepaid cards, and packages.
- Shows either sales or collection targets based on the organization flag to display sales or collections dashboards
- Includes both open and closed invoices
- Shows only those sale types that are enabled for the center
Common Use Cases
- Compare the performance of different business units in your center
- Identify the business units that are performing above or below averages
- Identify the sale types that are doing well
- Rework targets based on actual performance
Follow these steps to navigate to the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Daily Reports > Center Targets - Detail (For the Month).
- Make your selections in the Filter Criteria and click Refresh.
The report opens.
- To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Month-to-Date||By default, the report is set to current month-to-date. To view the report for a different date (and month), click the calendar icon and select the required date.|
|Category||The name of the center.|
|Sale Type||The sale types that are enabled for the center.||
|Actual||The actual month-to-date sales or collections against the sale type|
|Target||The month-to-date sales or commission targets for the sale type|
|% Target Achieved||The percentage value of the target achieved|
|Month Projection||The projected sales or collections for the month based on the current performance|
|Month Target||The monthly target for the sale type|