- Sales, Points Summary, and Redemption details of a center by clicking the Opening Balance, Sales, and Redemption numbers in their respectively columns.
- The total number of points liable by a center (CLOSING BALANCE) that is arrived after points due to sales have been added to the CLOSING BALANCE and redemptions deducted.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Finance > Accounting (from filter).
- Click Liability – Loyalty Points. The report opens in a new tab.
- On the Reports screen, from the reports list, click Liability – Loyalty Points.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
Criteria Options Description Select a Time Period
Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. You can alternatively choose Custom from the list and specify custom dates.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
Column Description CENTER The name of the center OPENING BALANCE
The loyalty points balance during the beginning of the selected time period. Clicking an opening balance entry against a center, opens the Balance as on date by guest report for that center
The total number of loyalty points accrued as a result of sales during the selected time period. Clicking a sales entry against a center, opens the Sales report for that center
The total number of loyalty points redeemed during the selected time period. Clicking a redemption entry against a center, opens the Redemptions report for that center
The value of the loyalty points that expired in the selected time period.
The loyalty points balance during the end of the selected time period. This is arrived after points due to sales have been added to the CLOSING BALANCE and redemptions deducted
The Liability – Loyalty Points report allows you to view the number and details of the loyalty points that every center (that you manage) needs to honor. You can use this report to view the following:
Have more questions? Submit a request