You can use the loyalty points Expirations report to view the details of the loyalty points that are set to expire in the near future.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing > Loyalty Points (from filter).
- Click Expirations. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Select a Time Period||1 Month,
|Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. You can alternatively choose Custom from the list and specify custom dates.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
|INVOICE NO||The invoice number. Clicking the invoice number opens the invoice details|
|CODE||The code assigned to the guest|
|GUEST||The name of the guest. Clicking the guest's name, opens the guest's profile|
Regular loyalty program: The name of the promotion or "Loyalty Points" if there is no promotion
Tiered loyalty program: Tier name
|EARNED ON||The date on which the points were awarded on the invoice|
|EARNED||The number of points earned on the invoice|
|EXPIRES ON||The date ending which the guest cannot redeem points earned on the invoice|
|BALANCE VALUE||The loyalty points accrued on the invoice|