The loyalty points Redemptions report allows you to view details of the following:
- All the loyalty points redeemed at your center over a specified time period.
- All the loyalty points awarded by your center and redeemed either at your center or at any other center over a specified time period.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing > Loyalty Points (from filter).
- Click Redemptions. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
Criteria Options Description Center Redeemed at this Center
Select this option to view all the loyalty points redeemed at your center.
Purchased at this Center
Select this option to view all the loyalty points awarded by your center and redeemed either at your center or at any other center.
Select a Time Period
Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. You can alternatively choose Custom from the list and specify custom dates.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
Column Description INVOICE NO The invoice number. Clicking the invoice number opens the invoice details CODE The code assigned to the guest GUEST The name of the guest. Clicking the guest's name, opens the guest's profile RECEIPT NO The receipt number SALE DATE
The date on which the sale took place and points redeemed
Regular loyalty program: The name of the promotion or "Loyalty Points" if there is no promotion
Tiered loyalty program: Tier name
POINTS USED The number of points redeemed against the invoice AMOUNT USED The monetary value of the points redeemed CENTER The center in which the points were redeemed