The Balance as on date report allows you to view details of the following:
- Loyalty points awarded against all the invoices raised at your center.
- Loyalty points awarded against all the invoices of guests who have your center as the primary center.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing > Loyalty Points (from filter).
- Click Balance as on date. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
Criteria Options Description Center Invoice center This option is set by default. You can use this option to view the loyalty points awarded against each invoice raised at your center. Guest center
You can use this option to view the loyalty points awarded against all the invoices of the guests who have your center as the primary center. The invoices can be from your center or other centers.
Date By default, the report is set to current date. To view the report for a different date, click the calendar icon and select the required date.
Column Description INVOICE NO The invoice number. Clicking the invoice number opens the invoice details CODE The code assigned to the guest GUEST The name of the guest. Clicking the guest's name, opens the guest's profile RECEIPT NO The receipt number PROGRAM NAME
Regular loyalty program: The name of the promotion or "Loyalty Points" if there is no promotion
Tiered loyalty program: Tier name
EARNED The number of points earned on the invoice EARNED ON The date on which the points were awarded on the invoice REDEMPTION START The date starting which the guest can redeem points earned on the invoice REDEMPTION END The date ending which the guest cannot redeem points earned on the invoice BALANCE The accrued loyalty points balance