- On the main menu, click Employee.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Schedule.
- On the Employee Schedule page, click Week to open the weekly schedule.
- In the row pertaining to the employee for whom you want to mark a leave, right-click the relevant date block.
- Select the leave type from the list that opens.
- Shows the data of only those employees whose primary center is the current center
- Includes primary center employee details even from the centers they are deputed to in the selected time period
- Doesn't include the data of the employees from other primary centers who are deputed to the current center; their data is shown in their primary center report
|Job||By default, the report is set to all jobs in the center. To run the report for the employees with a specific job assigned to them, select it from the list.|
|Time||Select a time period for which you want to track your employees' leaves. The list of options includes 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, Custom. If you select Custom, select From and To dates for the report for a duration not exceeding six months|
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Reports > Time.
- From the reports list, select Leaves.
- Click Refresh to view the results. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|Zone||The zone to which the center belongs|
|Center||The name of the selected center|
|Code||The employee code|
|Employee||Name of the employee|
|Job||The job role of the employee|
Each leave type has a separate column in the reportShows the number of leaves availed by the employee of the specific leave type in the column
The number of weekly offs availed by the employee in the selected time period. Weekly offs are marked in the employee schedule: Employee > Employees > Schedule > Week > [Date] > Weekly Off.
|Total Leaves||The total number of leaves availed by the employee in the selected time period. It is the sum of the number of all leave types and the weekly offs.|
Cross Check Your Data
|Attendance Details Report (Employee > Reports > Time > Attendance Details)||Check the Status column in the Attendance Details report for each date within the selected time period, and add the number of days on which the status shows any leave type or weekly off.|