The Center Collection (for the month) report lets you track the month-to-date collections of your center, based on each payment type.
This report takes into account only the payments received at the current center in the selected month-to-date. Note that collections include payments on open and closed invoices along with taxes.
Common Use Cases
- To track cash collections on a specific month-to-date
- To track non-cash payments on a specific month-to-date, including card, check, and custom payments
- To track the collections by each card and custom payment type
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Admin tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Daily Reports > Center Collections (For the Month).
- Make your selections in the Filter Criteria and click Refresh.
The report opens.
- To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Month-to-date||By default, the report is set to current month-to-date. To view the report for a different date (and month), click the calendar icon and select the required date.|
|Show CC types||Click this checkbox to see the collections by each card type in a separate column|
|Show custom payment types||Click this checkbox to see the collections by each custom payment type in a separate column|
|Date||Lists dates from the first day of the month to the specified date. Date of the collection is the day money is collected in the system against an invoice.|
|Cash||Total cash payments received on the day.|
|Card||Total card payments received on the day.|
|Check||Total check payments received on the day.|
|Custom||Total custom payments received on the day.|
|Total Collection||The total collection through cash, card, check and custom payments on the day.|