This report lets you track month-to-date sales of your center from all sale types.
- Includes invoices of all sale types
- Includes only closed invoices and sold in the specified date range, as follows:
- For services: Service date is considered as sale date
- For products, memberships, packages, gift cards, and prepaid cards: Date when they are sold is considered as the sale date
- Includes payments made by cash, credit, check, and custom payments
- Doesn't include payments made using memberships, gift cards, prepaid cards because they are considered as sales when they were sold
- Does not include tax
Common Use Cases
- To track the sales recognized from sales types
- Compare the sales values of different sale types
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Daily Reports > Center Sales.
- Make your selections in the Filter Criteria and click Refresh.
The report opens.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Month-to-Date||By default, the report is set to current month-to-date. To view the report for a different date (and month), click the calendar icon and select the required month and date.|
|Date||Lists dates from the first day of the month to the specified date.|
|Services||Sale amount shown in Services column is based on the services done on the day and not from services sale.|
For products, memberships, packages, gift cards and pre-paid cards, sale amount is the amount billed on the day.
|Products||Product sales on the day|
|Memberships||Membership sales on the day|
|Packages||Package sales on the day|
|Gift Cards||Gift card sales on the day|
|Prepaid Cards||Prepaid card sales for a day|
|Total||The total sales on the day|