You can create email announcements or promotional offers, using emails, for your guests. To create an email campaign you can also use images for better promotion of the campaign. Perform the following steps to create an email campaign with images:
- Ensure that you are in the Admin mode and at the Organization level.
- Click Marketing.
- On the Marketing Dashboard, click Campaigns > Email/Text Message.
- Click Add on the top-right corner. The Create Campaign page is displayed.
- In the Campaign Name field, enter a name for the Campaign.
- In the Description text box, enter an appropriate description.
- For Type, select the Announcement radio button.
- For Schedule, select either of the following two options:
Always on: Always on campaigns let you set up a series of emails and then lets the system send them out at the right time to the right customers.
Scheduled: Scheduled campaigns let you send an email on a scheduled date and time.
- For Message Type, select the Email radio button.
- Select the target customer from the Target Segment: Recipients drop-down list.
- In the Subject text box, enter a subject for the email that will be sent.
- In the Plain Text field, enter the body text of the email.
- In the HTML field, click the image icon.
The Image Properties pop up is displayed.
- In the URL field, enter the URL of the image that you have uploaded in your account. To upload an image in your account, refer to the article Using Images in Your Emails.
Alternatively, you can use any image stored anywhere else on the web. For example, you can use an image from Flickr by just using the image URL.
- Click OK. The email campaign is displayed as follows:
- To send a test email before you send out a campaign to your guests, click the Send Test Mail button.
- Enter the email ID, and click Send.
- Click Save & Send if you want to send the campaign immediately. Otherwise, click Save to use the campaign later.