You can allow certain roles permissions to create prescription sets. This ensures that not all employees have the permission for this critical task.
To add permission to a particular role to create prescription sets, perform the following steps:
- Ensure you are in the Admin mode and at the organization level.
- Click Security Roles.
- Click a role. For example, if you want to give the prescription creation rights to a therapist, then click Therapist.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click the Administrator folder.
- Select the Add check box set against PrescriptionSets.
- Click Save.