What is a promo package?
A package is a group of services offered together at a discounted price. Packages in Zenoti are of 3 types:
- Promo packages: These are short-term, promotional packages to attract customers, such as Valentine’s day special package, women’s day package and so on.
- Day packages: All services of such packages must be taken on the same day.
- Series packages: These are multiple sessions or sittings of the same service taken on multiple days. For example, a 6 sittings package of hair spa service with a validity of 90 days.
While promo packages can be created from the Marketing module, day packages and series packages can only be created from the Admin module. To know more about day packages and series packages, read the 'Create a Day, Promotional or Series Packages' article.
How do I create a promo package?
- In the Marketing tab, click the Promo Packages link.
- A list of all promo packages in the current center display. Export this list to other formats by clicking on any of the export icons (CSV, Excel, or PDF).
- Click the Add Package button on the right pane to create a new promo package.
- Enter a package name and description. The package type will automatically be set to Promo Package.
- Enter start and end dates for booking, if required. If no such window needs to be defined, leave these fields blank.
- Enter the package price.
- Select the Allow Gift Certificates checkbox, if required. If selected, guests can pay for this package using prepaid cards or gift cards.
- Click Next.
- Select the services to be included in the package .
As you choose the first service, the Order field will be automatically populated with 1. For the second service in the package the order field will automatically be populated with 2.
Note: The order field is useful when services need to be performed in a particular sequence. You can manually change the order in which the services are performed by updating the numbers in the order field. The sequence specified here will influence the order in which the package’s services are printed on the customer’s receipt, and appointments are booked.
- Click Next.
- If you have multiple centers, select the centers where this promo package will be offered. The promo package will be available in the selected centers and front office can sell the promo package from the appointment book to guests.
- Click Next.
- In the CATALOG page, enter the digital catalog settings for the product:
- Image: Select and upload an image for this promo package, if required.
- Show in Catalog: Choose whether or not you wish to show this product in the digital catalog.
- YouTube Video ID: Enter the video ID for the product, if a video for this product is uploaded in You Tube.
- Click Finish.
Once promo packages are created, the front office can sell the promo package from the appointment book through Point of Sale option and selecting the Packages tab on the invoice page.