Users can download a branded customer application for your organization from iTunes or Google Play and register. Once successfully registered, users can sign in, view a digital catalog of services and send request for an appointment directly to your Zenoti Appointment Book.
The various steps involved to do this are as follows:
- User downloads the customer app
- User registers on the customer app (Read the article 'Guest Registration and Sign in process')
- User browses through the digital catalog and selects the service (Read the article 'Booking Appointments through Customer Application').
- User adds services to the shopping cart (Read the article 'Booking Appointments through Customer Application').
- User signs-in (if not already signed in), sends a request to the Zenoti Appointment Book for an appointment (Read the article 'Booking Appointments through Customer Application').
- Front office views the online request through the Zenoti Appointment Book and confirms\declines\modifies the appointment (Covered in this article 'Receiving Online Requests through Zenoti Appointment Book')
- User receives appropriate SMS or Email notification.
Receiving Online Requests through Appointment Book
The front office can view all online requests that come through the customer application and approve\decline\change the appointment. Perform the following steps in order to do this:
- Access the Service Requests icon in the Appointment Book.
- A list of all online requests submitted through the customer application display. From this page, you can do the following:
- Approve the appointment through the Confirm button.
- Decline the appointment through the Decline button.
- Modify the appointment date, time, therapist, service, or room through the Change button.
- View the guest details by clicking the guest name link.
- View the guest categories through guest category icons.
Confirming an Appointment
- On the Service Requests page, choose a therapist for an appointment and click the Confirm button. You can also update the room and start time.
- Enter comments and click the Confirm button. The user will receive a confirmation notification and the appointment is saved in the Appointment Book for the specified date and time.
Declining an Appointment
- On the Service Requests page, click the Decline button for an appointment.
- Enter comments and click the Decline button. The user will receive a notification for the same.
Modifying an Appointment
- On the Service Requests page, click the Change button for an appointment.
- Enter comments for changing the appointment and click the Change button.
- The appointment opens in the Appointment Book. Make changes to the appointment such as changing the date, time, room, therapist, or modifying the services in the appointment and click Save. The appointment is saved in the Appointment Book.