The manager mobile application can be used by employees that have the role of an owner or manager. Owners will see data across all centers while managers will see data for the centers they manage.The employee will also need the permission to enable mobile access in the employee account. This can be done as follows:
- Log into the Zenoti web application as an owner or manager
- Select the Employee tab
- Select the Employees link and search for the employee account
- Click on the employee name to edit the account
- Enable the check box "Allow mobile application access"
- Check the Job of the employee to ensure they have Owner or Manager as the job
- Save employee details
Employees can now log into the mobile application. To log in, you require :
- Account: This is the prefix in the name of your site. For example, if your site is spabliss.zenoti.com, the account name is spabliss.
- Username: The same username used to access Zenoti.
- Password: The same password used to access Zenoti.