Zenoti allows you to create a feedback form with a set of customized questions that guests can use to rate their experience and provide their feedback.
After creating the feedback form, you can gather feedback from the guests in the following ways:
- Appointment Book: Front desk staff request guests for their feedback verbally and enter the feedback directly in the appointment book.
- Receipt or invoice: If you auto-print the feedback form (on every receipt, invoice, or both), front desk staff can request guests to enter their feedback in the printed feedback form and then enter the feedback manually in the appointment book.
- Employee Mobile App: Front desk staff or therapist may request guests to enter their feedback in the Employee Mobile App on a device.
- Manager Mobile App: Front desk staff or Managers may request guests to enter their feedback in the Manager Mobile App on a device.
- Webstore: Guests receive a thank you SMS or email after their invoice is closed with a link to provide their feedback. If the guests click the link, it opens the feedback form on the webstore.
- Customer Mobile App: Guests can provide their feedback for any of their appointments from the Past Appointments page in the Customer Mobile Application.
In this article, you will learn how to record the feedback that a guest provides verbally or in the printed feedback form using one of the following:
To record guest feedback in the appointment book:
- Open appointment book, click the appointment block of the guest for which payment is received, and click Enter Guest Feedback.
The guest feedback form opens.
- Enter the guest feedback in the form and click Save.
Feedback saved successfully pop-up appears indicating that the feedback is recorded.
- Click OK to dismiss the pop-up.
The color of the appointment block for which you have entered feedback changes to light blue (assuming that no custom colors have been applied to the appointment) indicating that feedback has been recorded for the appointment.
To view guest feedback in the appointment book:
- Click the appointment block for which the feedback is recorded and click Show Guest Feedback.
The feedback form opens with the guest's feedback for the appointment.
To record or view guest feedback from the guest profile:
- Open Guest Profile and click the Appointments tab.
A list of guest appointments appears.
- For the appointment that you wish to record or view feedback, click the icon against that appointment.
The guest Feedback Form opens.
- If feedback is already recorded for the appointment, it displays the recorded feedback, else it allows you to enter and save the feedback.