Table of Contents
The Guest Custom Data form in Zenoti, allows you to capture additional guest related information beyond the regular details provided at the time of creating a new guest profile. Based on your business requirements, you can create your own guest custom fields for collecting guest information, make certain fields mandatory, and select how the fields should appear on the form. Typically, guest custom fields are created to record a guest’s medical condition or to create a regular guest sign-up form. However, it could vary based on the organization's needs. You can create guest custom fields from the Admin mode in the Organization level. To learn more refer to How to Create Guest Custom Fields.
Using Zenoti, you can capture guest data in the following two ways:
- Manually – Enter information into each guest custom field manually into the system.
- Sending an email – Send an email to the guest with the link to the guest custom data form. Email the form from the appointment book or from the guest profile. Once the guest completes the form, the information is automatically captured in the system.
Note: You can create guest custom fields from the Admin mode in the Organization level. To learn more refer to How to Create Guest Custom Fields.
To enter data manually for a guest:
- Open the guest profile. Read Viewing the Guest Profile and History.
- Click the Custom Fields tab.
Enter the relevant details in the available custom fields.
Click any of the below after completing the form:
- Save: Saves the guest details as it is and any later changes made to the data will override the current information.
Note: Changes made to the data will override any prior data and a history of the changes cannot be obtained. To be able to view prior changes, use the Save a Version option below.
- Save a Version: Using this option allows you to save a data version. At any time, you can browse through data versions and view an older version. You cannot edit previous data versions.
View the versions on the left of the Custom Fields page with the latest version listed first with the date and time of update. Click on any version to view its details.
- Print: Click to take a print out of the form.
- Cancel: Click to close the window. Any unsaved changes will be lost.
If you need custom guest data to be filled in for an appointment booked online or by phone, then you can email the guest a link to the custom guest data form. The information submitted by the guest is automatically captured into the system, and will show in the guest’s profile Custom Fields tab.
Note: Based on your organization settings, the guest may need to log in using the username and password to view or enter information in the form. Read Preventing Unauthorized Access to Guest Custom Data Form.
Send a link to the custom guest data form from the:
- Appointment book or
- Guest Profile
There are enough email and text (SMS) credits in the center to send email notifications. You can view your available credits in the right panel in the organization and center level. Contact Support if you wish to add credits.
The Guest Data Form template is turned On in the EMAIL/TEXT tab (Admin > Organization >Email/Texts). Read Configuring Email Notification for Guest Data Form.
The guest has a valid email address registered in the guest profile.
Emailing from the Appointment Book
To email the link to the guest from the appointment book:
- On the appointment book, click the guest's appointment block.
- Click Send Guest Profile Link.
Emailing from the Guest Profile
To email the link to the guest from the guest profile:
- Navigate to the guest profile. Read Viewing the Guest Profile and History.
- Click the Send Guest Profile Link button at the top of the guest profile page.