What is an Organization in Zenoti?
Your company will be set up as an 'organization' in Zenoti. You cannot create an organization and this is created by the Zenoti team as part of the initial data set up. However, once an organization is set up, you can edit some of the properties of your organization, if you have the required permissions.
Note than Managers cannot create, delete, or edit organizations. Owners cannot create or delete organizations, but can only edit organizations. A Zenoti administrator can create or delete organizations.
How do I edit an organization?
To edit an organization, perform the following steps:
- In the Admin tab, click the Organizations link.
- The Edit Organization page is shown. The right side pane shows the Text Message and Email balance for the organization.
- In the GENERAL tab, update any of the following:
- Organization name. Account name: Cannot be edited. Get in touch with the Zenoti team to make any changes to these fields.
- Email: Enter the email address for your organization.
- Address 1, Address 2, City, Country, State, Pin code: Enter the address for your organization.
- Click Save.
- Click the PAYMENT tab to update the payment types your organization.
1) In the Payment Types section:
a) Select checkbox next to the Cash icon if your organization accepts cash payments
b) Select the checkboxes next to the Discover card, Maestro Card, MasterCard, Debit card, Diners Club, Visa card and American Express card icons if your organization accepts these credit cards.
Note: Cards selected here will be shown in Credit Card drop-down box in POS when using offline credit card payment mode.
Note: For example, if you only accept cash payments, you can clear checkboxes next to the credit card payment types.
c) Select the checkboxes next to the Check, Custom Payment, Prepaid Card, Loyalty Card, and Membership Card icons if your organization accepts these payment types.
Note: For example, if your organization does not use a loyalty points program, you can clear the, loyalty card payment type. Only the payment types that are selected for your organization will be shown on the POS screen as payment methods.
2) In the Integrated Payment Processing section
a) In the Payment Processor field, select the name of your merchant provider from the list provided in the drop down box:
1) Element PS
2) eProcessing Network
Note: Integrated payment processing helps reduce the risk associated with manual errors, saves time spent accepting payments, circumvents redundant data entry and ultimately brings in cash faster.
b) Fill in the Account Id , Acceptor Id, Terminal Id and Account Token in the respective fields if you see them displayed.
Note: These options will only be seen when certain payment processors are selected.
c) Select the Enable credit card processing in POS checkbox, if you want to enable credit card processing in your POS
d) Select the Enable save credit cards in POS checkbox if you want to store credit card info.
Note: This is useful for faster billings on return visits and can also be useful if you enforce a no-show or cancellation policy.
e) Select the Enable credit card processing in webstore checkbox, if you want to enable credit card processing in your webstore
f) Select the Save credit cards in webstore checkbox, if you want to store credit card info.
g) Select the Enable ACH check processing in POS and Save ACH check in POS checkboxes, if you want to enable check processing in your POS and store check information in the POS.
Note: The ACH check processing options will only be seen when certain payment processors are selected.
h) Select the Enable AVS checkbox, if you want to enable AVS
i) Click Test to test the payment settings
3) Click Save to save the payment settings.
- Click the EMAIL/TEXTS tab to configure the Email or SMS template notifications for your organization. A number of Email and SMS notifications are provided. Click on the Edit link next to each email to update the content.
- Appointment Cancellation, Appointment Confirmation, Appointment Confirmation - Online Booking, Appointment Declined and Appointment Reminder are email and text message templates used to inform customers about the booking or cancellation of appointments.
- Birthday Wishes is an email and text template used to wish a customer on their birthday.
- Customer Email Receipt Footer and Customer Email Receipt Header, are templates used to configure the footer and header of emails sent to customers.
- Forgot Password is the email and text message template used to send passwords to customers if they forget them.
- Happy Anniversary is the email and text message template used to wish a customer on their wedding anniversary.
- Loyalty Points accrued and Loyalty Points Redeemed are the templates used to set up emails or text messages that trigger every time a customer earns or redeems points. This message also contains the latest balance after the last transaction.
- Member Add-On Alert and Member Add-On Removal are email and text message templates used to inform customers, when an additional member is added or removed from memberships they have purchased.
- Membership Balance, Membership Expiry Reminder and Membership Terms & Conditions are email and text message templates used to send information to customers who have purchased memberships.
- New User Registration is an email and text message template that is used when a customer creates a new account using the webstore or customer mobile app.
- Guest Data Form is an email and text message template that is used when a new user is created from the Appointment book. This template has a link to the User Profile form for the user to fill in additional details.
Guest Data Form Submitted is an email and text message template that is used to send an email and text message to a center manager when a guest submits an intake form prior to an appointment.
Note: Only the center manager gets this email or text message.
- Opportunity create is an email and text message template used to inform sales managers when an opportunity is created and assigned to them.
- Package Expiry Reminder is a template for an email and text message that is sent to the customer before their package expires.
- Prepaid Card Balance is a template for an email and text message that is sent to the customer when they redeem a benefit from their prepaid card.
- Product Order Confirmation and Product Shipping Confirmation, are templates for email and text messages that are sent to customers when they purchase a product online.
- Recurring Collection Failed, Recurring Collection Success and Recurring Payment Cancelled are text messages related to recurring payments for memberships. These are sent to customers when the recurring payment on their membership is collected successfully, fails or is cancelled.
- Service Data Form is a template for an email and text message, that is sent to the customer requesting them to fill in information related to a service that they have booked. For instance, this form can include details on customer height, weight and other information needed prior to a slimming treatment.
- Service Request is a template for an email and text message, that is sent to the customer if they request an appointment and it is pending confirmation.
- Thank You is a template for an email and text message, that is sent to a customer once they complete their appointment.
- Enter the text that you wish to send using the macros shown in the Macros dialog box. Macros are fields which will be replaced by the actual name, for example, you could use a 'First name' macro when entering text for the notification and when sending the message to guests, the 'First Name' macro will be replaced by the first name of the customer as stored in the system. While you can set the notifications on this tab, the notification will be sent to a guest only if:
- The organization is set to sending SMS and Emails to customers. This is done by clicking the fields 'Activate Email' and 'Activate SMS' in the Organization Settings page.
- The guest's preference for receiving SMS and receiving Emails is set to 'Yes'. Read the article 'Viewing a Guest's History' to know more about how to configure this setting for a guest account.
- The organization has the required balance for SMS and Emails.
- Click the SETTINGS tab to update various organization level settings. Settings on this page are grouped by sections. Expand\Collapse a particular section to work with settings in that section. The following settings are available on this page:
- General Section:
- Select Skin - Choose whether you wish to use the 'Default skin' or 'Login skin' to define the look and feel of the Zenoti software for your organization.
- Records per page - Choose how many records you wish to see per page when showing object listings.
- Activate Email - Click if you wish to send automated Emails from Zenoti to guests. This flag must be turned on for Zenoti to send notifications or Email campaigns to guests.
- Activate Text Message (SMS) - Click if you wish to send automated SMS from Zenoti to guests. This flag must be turned on for Zenoti to send notifications or SMS campaigns to guests.
- Enable prescription - Choose this setting if you wish to use the Prescription feature of Zenoti from the appointment book. To know more about prescriptions, read the article ' Enable and create Prescriptions for your Organization'.
- Lock Zenoti - Enter a date before which any past transactions for the organization, such as register closures, backdating of purchase orders, modifying employee attendance records, modifying guest transactions, etc. cannot be edited. Refer to the article 'Locking editing of transactions before a set date'.
- Enable Alerts - Choose this setting if you wish to enable automatic alerts feature of Zenoti for your organization. Alerts can be sent for less number of appointments for a center for a particular day, more number of deleted appointments, and so on. To know more about automatic alerts, read the article 'Enabling Zenoti Alerts'.
- Create a opportunity when membership expires next x days - Enter the membership expiration days before which a Sales opportunity should be created automatically. Refer to the article 'Automatically Create an Opportunity for Membership Renewals'. A default sales owner can be assigned for each center at the Center - Settings page. Refer to the article 'Modifying Center Settings and Properties'.
- Show mobile number in reports - Choose this setting if you wish to show guest mobile numbers in all reports printed through the 'Print Appointment' option in Appointment Book.
- Email sender display name - Using Zenoti, you can send automatic emails to guests. Enter a name which will be used to send automatic emails from Zenoti. Typically, this is your organization's name.
Show loyalty points redemption in cross center redemptions report- Choose this setting if you want the cross center redemptions report to show loyalty points redeemed in one center but were earned in another.
- Appointment Book Section:
- Appointment Book View - Choose the default view for appointment book, whether therapist view or room view. When you access the appointment book, the room view or therapist view will be shown, by default, depending upon this setting. You can toggle between room view and therapist view on the appointment book, but you can set the default here.
- Appointment Feedback - Choose whether you wish to use the feedback feature in the appointment book to capture guest feedback. If this setting is turned off, the option to 'Enter guest feedback' will not be shown upon right-clicking on the appointment book.
- Appointment Therapist Listing - Choose whether you wish to see employees who are on leave, weekly off, or special leave in the appointment book. Choose whether you wish to see the option to filter therapists on the appointment book on the basis of jobs and tags. Filtering employees help if you are a big organization and have many therapists and it is difficult to choose a therapist from the appointment book to book appointments.
- Allow Appointments to Overlap - Choose this setting if you wish that multiple appointments can be overlapped from the appointment book when booking appointments. Overlapping an appointment means that the appointment coincides with another appointment at the same time and same therapist. If this setting is turned off, the appointment book will give an alert when booking an appointment for the same therapist at the same time if the therapist is busy.
- Autofill Services in Appointment Book - Choose this setting to show up a services drop down list as you type the service name when creating an appointment. Based on what you enter in the Services text box, the system would show you matching records of services to choose from. You also need to enable this setting at the center level from the Center > Settings page. To know more about how to do this, read the article 'Modifying Center Settings and Properties'.
- Autofill Guest Name on Enter key - This setting would enable that the guest names drop down would not be shown automatically as you type, when creating an appointment, but only when you finish typing and hit the 'Enter' key on the keyboard.
Search for guests across centers: Choose this setting if you want your front desk to access client data from other centers. You can further define whether they can access data from all centers in your organization or those that lie within the same zone by choosing either the 'Organization'or 'Zone' radio button.
Note: You can deselect the 'Enable guest search across centers' checkbox at the center level to stop a center from accessing other center’s data. However, if you opt to select the checkbox, you can then select the 'Allow guest search across centers by default' checkbox. This will result in 'across centers' checkbox being selected by default in the appointment book.
- Ability to add comments when deleting an appointment - When this setting is enabled, a dialog box would appear when deleting an appointment, enabling the front office to enter reasons for deleting the appointment. The comments entered will also be shown in 'Deleted Appointments' daily report.
- Show guest's - Choose whether you wish to display the guest's total spend or total visits when a guest is selected from a auto list when booking appointments.
Send appointment reminder by sms and email – Choose when you would like to send appointment reminders to your guests. You can set a reminder for the evening prior to the appointment or on the morning of the appointment. Choose the timing for the reminder to be sent. You can also set a reminder in minutes if you want it to go an hour or a couple of hours before the scheduled appointment. You can customize your message notification by creating templates in the email/text tab of organization settings page.
- Invoice & Receipt Section:
- Enable Price Adjustments in Bill - Choose this setting if you wish that front office can edit the price of an item on the invoice, by clicking on the Price column of the item and entering a new value. If this setting is turned off, price updates to an item will not be allowed in the invoice.
- Enable Discount Adjustments in Bill - Choose this setting if you wish that front office can edit the discount of an item on the invoice, by clicking on the Discount column of the item and entering a new discount. If this setting is turned off, discount updates to an item will not be allowed in the invoice. You can further choose whether manager\owner authentication is required when making adjustments to discounts.
- Allow product refund by cash – Select this check box if you would like to enable cash refunds for product returns.
Note: Currently, refunds can be done by cash, prepaid card or credit card and disabling cash refunds is possible using this setting.
- Show Items with Applicable Taxes in Bill Separately - When using multiple taxes on the same invoice, such as service tax, service charge, VAT, and so on, you can choose whether you wish to display the total tax on the guest receipt or show the taxes breakup separately.
- Ability to Add Comments During Billing - When this setting is enabled, a dialog box would be shown on the Take Payment screen, enabling the front office to enter any notes related to the invoice. The comments entered will also be shown in appropriate daily reports.
- Lock Invoice After Print - If this setting is enabled, once a receipt is printed, no changes can be made to the invoice from the 'Take Payment' screen, for example, you cannot readjust the price, apply a campaign, give a discount, add a product and so on. The only change allowed after a bill is printed is to click on 'Add Payment' to receive any pending payments.
- Different Org for Product Sales - Click this option if you want a different organization to be set up for product sales. If this is enabled, products will be sold under a different organization name and can have a different billing number from that of services. Also, 'Close Payments' option in Appointment book will show up differently for products.
- Print Before Payment - Choose from a bunch of options, such as feedback form, coupon, loyalty points and so on if you want them printed on the receipt before a customer's payment has been processed. Note: For example if the front desk clicks Print before processing the payment, any options selected in the Print Before Payment section will show up on the receipt.
- Print After Payment - Choose from a bunch of options, such as feedback form, coupon, loyalty points and so on which can be printed once a customer's payment has been processed.
- Discount Applies on Base Price - Turn this setting on if you wish to apply discount on the base price. Discount can be applied on the base price of a service or post any redemption on the service amount. To know more about discounts, read the article 'Creating a Discount'.
- Round the sale price - Choose this setting if you want to round the sale price on the invoice.
- Then choose how to round off prices on the invoice, whether the price should be rounded off to the lower, higher, or nearest amount.
- Then in the adjacent box select the denomination of dollars.
Note: You can choose if the rounding should be made using the 1, 5, 10 or 0.05 option. Prices on the invoice would be rounded off based on this setting and shown separately on the invoice and receipt as a 'Rounding Adjustment'.
- Allow OTP for redemption - Choose this setting if you wish to send a one-time password for membership, pre-paid card, gift card or loyalty point redemption. Refer to the article 'One-Time Password (OTP) for redemption' . Ensure that the 'Activate SMS' option under General section is selected for the organization, so the OTP SMS can be sent to the guest's mobile. Also ensure enough credits are available for sending off the SMS.
- OTP Expiry Time (Minutes) - Enter the number of minutes after which the OTP will automatically expire. Once expired, the front office can generate another OTP using the 'Generate OTP' button on the Take Payment page. Refer to the article 'One-Time Password (OTP) for redemption'.
- Tips - Enable this setting if you wish to capture tips on an invoice in the Appointment Book. Once enabled, the word 'Tips' will appear on the invoice page (Take Payment screen) and the front office can add tips at the invoice level.
- Show Tax in the bill - Choose this setting to show taxes on the guest receipt. If this is not selected, the word 'Tax' will not appear on the guest receipt.
- Allow Gift Cards with different price and value - Select this checkbox if you want your organization to sell such gift cards.
Note: Gift cards sold with a different value from its purchase price, can be used to pay for services and applicable packages, but not retail products or memberships. If this checkbox is not selected, the gift card price and value must be equal. If you do not apply tax to these gift cards, they can be used to purchase products and memberships in addition to services and packages. These gift cards can also be consolidated (get a new gift card worth $50 using 2 of $25 each) and can be used to purchase a prepaid card as well.
Allow prepaid cards with a different price and value - Select this checkbox if you want your organization to sell such cards with a different price and value. If this is not selected the price and value must be same, but you can still apply a discount.
Invoice No. Label – In this field enter the label to be used for the “Invoice number” field in reports and the appointment book.
Receipt No. Label – In this field enter the label to be used for the “Receipt number” field in reports and the appointment book.
Payment No. Label - In this field enter the label to be used for the “Payment number” field in reports and the appointment book.
Note: Changes made to Invoice No., Receipt No. and Payment No. field name will be seen in the Collection Report, Daily Reports email, Loyalty Feedback Details Report, Bill of Materials Report, Inventory-Online Product Sales Report, Inventory Returns Report, Inventory Tax Reports and Prescription report.
Enforce sale by for product sale – Choose this setting if you want to enforce selection of an employee name when products are sold. By doing this, you will simplify the process by which commissions are calculated on product sales.
- Employee Section:
Note: For all employee-commission related settings, read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Auto generate employee code - Choose whether you wish to auto generate employee codes when creating employes.
- Emp code start number - If you have selected to auto generate employee code, enter the starting number for the employee code.
- First day of month for an employee - Choose the start date for your monthly payroll cycle.
- Employee Commission Slabs - Choose this setting if you wish to adjust commission slabs per employee based on scheduled days of the employee. Hence, if the employee is on leave for couple of days in a month and is scheduled to work only for a few days, the commission slabs will also be automatically adjusted. Read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Employee commission income - Choose whether employee commissions should be calculated on the highest commission level that he has achieved, or cumulatively for each commission levels. Read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Apply Standard Deduction for Employee Commissions - This setting would enable you to apply standard deduction on the items (i.e services , products , memberships , etc ) which would deduct from actual revenue and calculate commission on the remaining amount. Read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Deduct internal costs for employee commissions – Choose this setting if you want to pay your staff commissions for services after deducting internal costs for products consumed.
Note: If you enable this setting and if a service is priced at $100 and cost of products consumed is $20, a therapist getting 8% commission will get (100 – 20) * 0.08 = $6.4 instead of 100 * 0.08 = $8.
Read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Free service commission - Choose how commissions should be calculated for an employee in case of a free service. Read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Show commission setting details - Choose this option if you wish to see the commission settings (item level with what ever commission is defined ) in the commission details report. Read: Configuring Organization Level Settings for Employee Commissions
- Employee grooming points - Choose whether your organization uses a concept of grooming points and you wish to activate grooming points. Grooming points are considered as points given to an employee every month as part of his payroll. Employees can later redeem services against grooming points. Grooming points can be entered for each employee when creating an employee record. Read the article, "Adding a New Employee" to know about how to enter grooming points.
- Calculate Employee Attendance - Choose whether you wish to calculate employee's attendance based on the employee schedule (defining on the Employee Schedule page) or based on employee checkin (captured through the check in feature on Appointment book or the biometric device).
- Special leave is allowed on - Choose the days on which an employee can be marked on special leave. For days which are not selected here, an employee cannot be marked on special leave from the Employee Schedule page. To know more about how to mark an employee for special leave, read the article 'Defining Employee's Schedule'.
- Number of weekly off's allowed in a week - Enter the number of weekly offs allowed in a week for an employee.
- Weekly off is allowed on - Choose the days on which an employee can be marked on weekly off. For days which are not selected here, an employee cannot be marked on weekly off from the Employee Schedule page. To know more about how to mark an employee for weekly off, read the article How to Set Up an Employee Schedule.
- Enable biometric device usage - Turn this setting on if you wish to use the biometric device for capturing employee check in/check out.
- Allow multiple deputations on the same day - Turn this setting if an employee can be deputed to multiple centers on the same day.
- Allow commission on custom package - Enable this setting if you wish to give employees commission on selling custom packages. Refer to the article 'Create, Edit and Use Custom Packages' to know how to create custom packages from the Appointment Book.
- Factor for commission on custom package - Define a commission accelerator for custom packages. Commission accelerators allow you to give more commission to employees on selling a custom package. For example, to give double commission on selling a 'Beat the Heat' custom package to guest, Ann Supadha, you can assign a 200% commission factor for this package. When calculating commissions, Zenoti will automatically multiply the standard product commission by this factor to determine commissions for the sale of that specific package.
- Tenure commission include - Choose the items on which the tenure commission will be applicable on.
- Center commission include - Choose the items on which the center commission will be applicable on.
- Employee Service Redo - Enter service revenue percentage to be deducted for an employee who is responsible for a redo service.
- Guest retention time period - Define the time period for guest retention metric used in the guest retention reports.
- Inventory Section:
- Display products in the order added in Inventory Orders - Turn this setting on if you wish the products on purchase order or transfer orders page to be displayed not in an alphabetical order but in the order in which they were added to the purchase or transfer order.
- Restrict editing of transfer orders in the recipient center - Choose this setting if you wish to restrict any changes to a transfer order in the receiving center. To know more about transfer orders, read the articles 'Creating a Transfer Order' and 'Accepting Products from Another Center'.
- Restrict editing of transfer orders in the source center - Choose this setting if you wish to restrict any changes to a transfer order in the source center once it is raised. To know more about transfer orders, read the articles 'Creating a Transfer Order' and 'Accepting Products from Another Center'.
- Allow product transactions when stock is not available - Choose this setting if you wish to allow product transactions such as check out, conversion, and transfer or products even if stock is not available.
- Enable Auto transfers from Store to Floor for Product Transfers - Choose this setting if you wish to enable automatic transfer of products from store to floor when you transfer products to other centers.
- Enable Auto transfers from Store to Floor for Retail Product Sales - Choose this setting if you wish to enable automatic transfer of required quantity of Retail products from store to floor when selling Retail products.
- Enable Auto transfers from Store to Floor for Consumable Product Consumption - Choose this setting if you wish to enable automatic transfer of required quantity of Consuamable products from store to floor to deliver services.
Allow delivered quantity to be more than ordered quantity in Purchase Order- Choose this setting if your organization allows for the delivered quantity to be greater than what is listed in the purchase order.
- Guests Section:
- Auto generate guest code - Choose this setting if you wish to auto generate a guest code when entering a new guest record in your center.
- Allow multiple guests with same mobile number - Enable this setting if you wish to create duplicate guest records in the system with same mobile number.
- Number of digits allowed in the mobile number (7-10) - Enter the number of digits allowed in the mobile number field when booking an appointment. Once this setting is enabled, the system will prompt if the required number of digits are not entered in the mobile number field.
- Enforce guest fields - Select this setting if you wish that the system must check whether mandatory fields are filled when creating an appointment.
- Enforce guest field check - Select this setting if the system should not allow payments to be processed until the mandatory fields are filled in for the appointment.
Set new guest profile to receive transactional text messages – Select this setting if you want your guest to receive all transactional text messages like appointments, thank you messages, etc.
Set new guest profile to receive marketing text messages – Select this setting if you want your guests to receive all marketing messages like new offers, discounts etc.
- Memberships Section:
- Auto generate membership code - Turn this setting on if you wish to auto generate membership code. The prefix and SEED value for membership code can then be defined in the Memberships page. To know more about how to use this field, read the article 'Create a Membership'.
- Click Save.
- Click the POINTS tab to define organization level loyalty points settings:
- Minimum points required for redemption - Define a minimum number here, if you wish the system should not allow a guest to redeem loyalty points from the 'Take Payment' page unless the guest has the minimum points required. Leave this field blank if you do not wish to put a restriction on loyalty points redemption based on balance.
- Maximum points allowed for redemption in an invoice - Define a minimum number here, if you wish the system should not allow a guest to redeem more than the number of loyalty points defined here from the 'Take Payment' page. Leave this field blank if you do not wish to put such a restriction.
- 1 loyalty point is equal to - Enter the equivalence of a loyalty point to a unit of currency. This definition will be used when converting loyalty points to Rs. and redeeming points.
- Loyalty points can be redeemed on - Choose the items for which loyalty points can be redeemed, whether services, packages, or products. Only items which are selected here will allow a loyalty point redemption from the 'Take Payment' page.
- Loyalty point redemptions contribute to free service amount - Choose this setting if you wish that the redemption through loyalty point should contribute towards the free services revenue for the therapist.
- Accrual Settings - Enable actions which will result in a guest accruing points. For some actions, such as purchasing a service, etc., also define the amount spent and the points accrued based on the spent. This definition will be used to calculate points for the guest as they spend on buying services, products, and so on.
- Click Save.
- Click the TALLY tab to define Tally account names. You can also enable automatic Tally exports.
- Click the SOCIAL tab to set up your organization's Facebook and Twitter pages. Once this is set up, you can post services, memberships, packages, or campaign launches through these social sites.
- Click the ALERTS tab to set up various alerts for your organization. To learn more about how to set up alerts, read the article 'Enabling Zenoti Alerts'.
Click the Catalog tab to configure the look and feel, content and online booking settings for your webstore.
- Click the Message Settings tab to select the text message service provider.
- Click Save.
- Click the Accounting tab.
1. In the MMS Header section you will see the default header used in Zenoti for Navision accounting integration. Default headers included in this section are, ServiceSales, ProductSales, MembershipSales, PackageSales, GiftCardSales, PrepaidCardSales, ServiceDiscount, ProductDiscount, MembershipDiscount, PackageDiscount, GiftCardDiscount, PrepaidCardDiscount, LPRedemptionDiscount, MembershipRedemptionDiscount, Tips – Cash, Tips – CC, ServiceRefund, ProductRefund, MembershipRefund, PackageRefund, PrepaidCardRefund, MembershipRedemption, GiftCardRedemption, CashbackRedemption, PackageRedemption, Cash, Check, Giftcards, Membership, Custom, Prepaidcards, Collected Tips – Cash, Collected Tips – CC, Rounding Adjustments, Outstanding Balances, Service COGS, Product COGS, Service Inventory, Product Inventory and Shipping & Handling.
2. In the Description section the description for each of the headers will display.
3. In the Custom Header section the customized header for each field will display.
Note: Customers can modify each field and replace the header.
4. In the Custom Code section the customized code for each field will display.
Note: Customers can modify each code.
5. Click Save