What is This?
Jobs are used to categorize employees. A job represents the duties an employee is required to perform at the center. For example, receptionist, accountant, hair stylist, and so on. You can create all relevant jobs in your center and then map employees to jobs. By creating jobs, you can define commissions based on jobs.
- Click the 'Add Job' button to add a new job.
- Once created, map employees to job from the 'Manage Employees' page.
- Search for an existing job using job name or code.
- To edit\delete a job, click on the job name.
- Export the job list to Excel by clicking on the Excel icon.