Available only to Marketing Managers, Managers, Zonal Managers, and Owners. Learn about Zenoti Permissions.
Follow these steps to freeze a membership:
- In the appointment book search box, start typing the name of the guest.
- On the matching guest record, click Profile to open the guest's profile.
- Click the Memberships tab.
- From the list of memberships, click the name of the membership you want to freeze.
- In the Freeze From field, select the date on which you want to freeze the membership.
- In the Unfreeze On field, do one of the following:
- To keep an open ended freeze period without a specific date to unfreeze, select Manual.
- To select a specific date to automatically unfreeze the membership, select the other option, then click the Calendar icon to select the date.
|Freeze benefits and shift next payment by freeze period||
|Allow guests to use benefits and skip payments in freeze period||