Zenoti enables you to equate the base service benefits of your memberships with other services you offer, and provide your members the flexibility to choose from multiple options. For example, you can set up your memberships to allow combining two 30 Minute Chair Massage benefits for a 60 Minute Face Prepaid. Mapping your services automates the billing process for membership benefits, removing the need for any manual changes.
Mapping equal value services to your membership benefits involves the following two steps:
- Create Service Equality Templates: Service Equality templates let you equate the services offered at your store with any other services in the form of the following equation: Select service * number of units= other service. For the example above, the equation would be 30 Minute Chair Massage * 2 = 60 Minute Face Prepaid in the template.
- Assign a Service Equality Template to a Membership: To equate the primary services of a specific membership with other services, you need to assign a relevant Service Equality template to the membership. After a template is assigned to a membership, when the members redeem the primary membership benefits or the corresponding equated services, the system automatically generates the correct invoice without the need for any manual changes.
Step 1: Creating Service Equality Templates
Service Equality templates let you equate some services in your organization to a proportion of other services that you offer.
To create a service equality template, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are in the organization level.
- On the main menu, click Admin.
- On the Admin Dashboard menu, click Setup > Service Equality Templates.
- On the Manage Service Equality Templates page, click Add.
- On the Create Service Equality Template page, type Name, Code, and Description for the template, and then click Next.
Note: The Active checkbox is automatically selected. If you do not want to use this template anytime later, open the template and clear the Active checkbox.
- In the Services tab, from the Base service list, select a service, and then click . A base service is the primary benefit configured for a membership. If you offer a free 30 min massage per month in some memberships, and want to equate the service with any other services, then select 30 min massage as the base service.
- After adding the base service, do the following:
- In the Select a Service list, select the service with which you want to equate the base service.
- In the Select a Value field, select the number of units of the base service that equals the value of the other service. For example, if you want to equate two 30 Minute Chair Massage with a 60 Minute Face Prepaid, select 2 in the value list, implying that a member can swap two 30 Minute Chair massages for a 60 Minute Face Prepaid.
- Click Add.
- You can equate more services to the selected base service. For example, you could equate three 30 minute massages with a 90 minute massage. Repeat from step 7 to equate more services with the base service.
- Repeat from step 6 to add more base services and corresponding equitable services to the template.
Step 2: Assigning a Service Equality template to a membership
You can assign a relevant Service Equality template to a membership to equate the base services in the membership to any other services that you offer. After a template is assigned to a membership, when the members avail the base benefits or equated services, the system automatically generates the invoice without the need for any manual entries.
To assign the Service Equality template, follow these steps:
- Make sure you are in the organization level.
- On the main menu, click Marketing.
- On the Marketing Dashboard menu on the left hand side, click Membership > Memberships.
- On the Manage Membership window, add a new membership or edit an existing one. Learn how to.
- On the Benefits tab for the membership, from the Service Equality Template, select a template for the membership.
To book an appointment for equal value services
After a template is assigned to a membership, when the members book an appointment for the primary membership services or the equal value services, the system automatically generates the invoice with the appropriate member pricing, without the need for any manual entries.
However, when booking a membership service, if you want to see and let the members know what other alternative equal value services they can redeem, follow these steps:
- Start booking an appointment like other regular appointments. Learn how to book an appointment.
- If it is a member booking, the system shows the Memberships link in the Appointment Info panel, at the right hand side bottom of the Service tab.
- Click Memberships to open the memberships page of the client. To redeem a member service, click the plus icon next to the service.
- If a Service Equality template has been assigned to the membership, and a equal value service exists for the selected service in the template, the system opens the following dialog:
- Click Ok to book the appointment for the primary membership service. To book an equal value service, open the list and select the service, and then click Ok. The system adds the service to the appointment.
- Go ahead and complete booking the appointment.
While taking payment, the system automatically applies the membership pricing to the invoice without the need to make any manual entries.