Zenoti allows you to include vendor product part numbers in purchase orders. Part numbers are different from product codes and help vendors easily identify them. For instance, for your center, a hair conditioner may have the code 1756, while the vendor may identify it with the code HC-198. Zenoti lets you associate the hair conditioner with HC-198 along with the product code (1756).
To add vendor product part numbers:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Navigate to Admin >Resources > Vendors.
The Manage Vendors page opens.
- Select a vendor.
- On the Edit Vendor page, select the Products
- In the Product field, enter the name of the product.
If it is an existing product, select a match from the list of auto-suggestions.
- Add or edit other details such as price, discount, and tax group.
- In the Vendor Product Part Number field, enter the part number of the product.
- Click Add.
.The vendor product part number that you add here appears in the following:
- Purchase orders
- List of Orders by Products report