When a guest is not entirely pleased with how a service is performed, as compensation, you may offer to perform either the same service or another service for free or at a discounted price. Zenoti’s Redo Appointment functionality enables you to mark a service as a redo service and process a reversal of the initial service provider’s commission.
To mark a service as a redo service:
- Click the Appointment tab on Zenoti's main menu to open the Appointment Book.
- Create an appointment for the guest that is requesting a redo and add the service that the guest wants as compensation.
- Click the appointment block, and select Redo Appointment from the context menu.
The Redo Appointment dialog box opens.
- Select the service that you want to mark as redo from the Service History list.
- Optionally, enter the Price for Redo.
Note: Price for Redo is not the price at which the second service is done but the price used for calculating the service revenue of the redo service for revenue reversal.
- Click OK.
- A confirmation message appears; click OK.
Zenoti marks the selected service as redo service and processes a reversal of the initial service provider’s commission.
An appointment can be used to mark redo services any number of times. However, the reversal of commission only happens once regardless of the number of times a service is marked as redo.
Learn more about how Redo Appointment affects an employee’s commission.