To create a demand price group:
- Ensure that you are at the organization level.
- Click Admin on the main menu.
The Admin Dashboard opens.
- Click Setup > Demand Price Groups.
The Manage Demand Price Groups page opens.
- Click Add.
If this is your first demand price group, you can also click the Create Your First Demand Price Group link.
The Create New Demand Price Group page opens.
- In the Details section:
- Enter a name, code, and description for the demand price group.
- Select Active to activate the demand price group.
By default, the Active checkbox is clear.
Note: You can only assign active demand price groups to services at your center.
- In the Pricing Type section:
- Select one of the following:
- Percentage: Allows you to define a % increase over the regular price.
Example: If you select Percentage and then, specify 15% on Sunday, the service price increases by 15% on Sundays.
- Absolute Amount: Allows you to define the additional demand price in absolute numbers.
Example: If you select Absolute Amount and then, specify $50 on Saturday, the service price increases from the regular $100 to $150 on Saturdays.
Click Add to add more custom dates.
Note: The day-specific pricing overrides any coinciding day-of-the-week pricing.
You can now start assigning the active demand price group to services at your center.