Table of Contents
The Guest Retention Summary - by Center report shows you information (number and percentage) related to guests who availed a service at your center during a specified time period, and came back to avail another service at a future date.
Example: Consider the following selection in the filter criteria:
- Time Period: 15th September to 25th October
- Retention Period: 60 days
When you generate a report with the above selection, guest retention details for two months (September and October) are generated as follows:
- Guest retention for September
- As the first step, Zenoti considers all appointments (with status closed) made by your guests at your center between 15th and 30th September.
- As the second step, Zenoti checks if any of the guests considered in the previous step, have an appointment (with status as closed) in the next 60 days (from 1st October to 29th November).
- All the guests who had an appointment between 15th and 30th September and took another appointment between 1st October and 29th November, are reported as retained guests for the month of September.
- Guest retention for October
- As the first step, Zenoti considers all appointments (with status closed) made by your guests at your center between 1st October and 25th October.
- As the second step, Zenoti checks if any of the guests considered in the previous step, have an appointment (with status as closed) in the next 60 days (from 26th October to 24th December).
- All the guests who had an appointment between 1st October and 25th October and took another appointment between 26th October and 24th December, are reported as retained guests for the month of October.
- Only appointments whose status is closed are considered in this report.
- This report can only be run for a single center. It doesn't take into consideration the appointments from other centers.
- Do not compare the values generated in this report with any other guest retention report as the definition of retention in this report is different.
- This report is only available if the checkbox against Guest Retention Summary is selected at the organization level (Admin > Organization > Organizations > Reports > Loyalty > Guests > Retention), and the person accessing the report has access to loyalty reports.
Follow these steps to run the report:
Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
On the Reports Dashboard, click Loyalty.
From the list of reports, click Guest Retention Summary. The report opens in a new tab.
Select By Center in the filter criteria and make other selections as per your requirement. Finally, click Refresh.
The report opens.
To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel () or .CSV icons ().
|Guest Retention Summary filter||By Center,
By Center is selected by default. This option allows you to view details related to guests who were retained by your center in the specified time period.
|Time Period||1 Month,
|Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, or 6 months.
You can alternatively choose Custom from the list and specify custom dates.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
|Retention Period||15 Days,
|Select the number of days into the future that you want to see the retention data. The days is calculated after the last day of the time period you specify.
Example: If you select the time period as 15th September to 30th September, and you select the retention period as 60 days, when you generate the report, Zenoti checks if any of the guests who visited your center between 15th and 30th September availed another appointment within 60 days after 30th September (between 1st October and 29th November)
|Month||The month for which the retention data is generated.|
|New Guests (#)||The number of guests who have booked an appointment at your center for the first time during the specified time period.|
|New Guests Returned (#)||The number of new guests who returned for another appointment during the retention period.|
|New Guests Retained (%)||Divide the # of New Guests Returned by # of New guests, and derive the percentage. This is the percentage of new guests retained.
|Repeat Guests (#)||The number of guests for who, the appointment during the specified time period, is not the first appointment.|
|Repeat Guests Returned (#)||The number of repeat guests who returned for another appointment during the retention period.|
|Repeat Guests Retained (%)||Divide the # of Repeat Guests Returned by # of Repeat guests, and derive the percentage. This is the percentage of repeat guests retained.|
|Total Guests (#)||The total number of guests (new and repeat) who have visited your center during the specified time period.|
|Total Guests Returned (#)||The number of guests (new and repeat) who returned for another appointment during the retention period.|
|Total Guests Retained (%)||Divide the Total Guests Returned by Total Guests, and derive the percentage. This is the percentage of total guests retained.|