Using Zenoti’s Block Online Bookings setting, you can block online bookings for your center for a specific duration or to a single day. This prevents guests from booking online appointments during the specified block period. This setting is especially useful when you do not want guests to schedule appointments on days when your center is not operational, such as on holidays.
To block online bookings:
- Ensure that you are at the center level.
- Navigate to Admin > Organization > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
- Click the Name of the center.
The Edit Center page opens.
- Click the Catalog tab.
- Expand Settings and navigate to the Block online bookings from setting.
- Enter or select the dates (from the calendar) for which you want to block online bookings.
Note: If you want to pause online bookings for a single date, enter or select the same date in both the fields.
In the following image, online bookings are blocked from December 24th 2017 to December 27th 2017. Guests cannot book appointments online during this period and can start booking from December 28th.