Zenoti offers a convenient payment method in the form of prepaid cards. Prepaid cards are credited with an amount in advance and serve as an alternative to cash payments.
Note the following points associated with prepaid cards in Zenoti:
- Prepaid cards are sold for specific amounts only and are not sold for services.
- Usage of the prepaid card is limited to its purchaser.
- Tax is not charged on the sale of prepaid cards. Tax is charged on the actual purchase of products or services.
- Redemption of prepaid cards is limited to the system default items configured at the organization level.
This article provides links to instructions for managing all prepaid card activity (such as its sale and redemption in the point of sale (POS) window) within your organization and center.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Setting up Prepaid Cards
- Selling Prepaid Cards
- Redeeming a Prepaid Card
- Redeeming a Prepaid Card Online
- Viewing Prepaid Cards Details
- Modifying the Expiration Date on a Prepaid Card
- Editing a Prepaid Card Balance
Prepaid Card Reports
- Prepaid Card Report: Balance as on Date
- Prepaid Card Report: Balances (Graphical)
- Prepaid Card Report: Details
- Prepaid Card Report: Expirations (Graphical)
- Prepaid Card Report: Expiration
- Prepaid Card Report: Redemptions
- Prepaid Card Report: Revenue (Graphical)
- Prepaid Card Report: Sales (Graphical)
- Report: Liability – Prepaid Cards