The Liability – Prepaid Cards report allows you to keep track of the liability balance after the sale and redemption of prepaid cards within each center of your organization. You can use this report to view the following:
- Opening liability balance as on date
- The revenue generated from each center on the sale of prepaid cards
- Total prepaid card redemptions at each center
- Closing liability balance as on date
This article covers the following:
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
The Reports Dashboard opens.
- Click Finance> Accounting (from the filter).
- Select the Liability - Prepaid Cards report from the list.
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select the appropriate option from the Filter Criteria and click Refresh.
- To export the report, click the Excel () or .CSV icons ().
|Display amount||By value||Displays the amounts based on the prepaid card value.
Value is the total worth of the prepaid card, which includes the extra amount added to the card, in addition to the price.
|By price||Displays the amounts based on the Price (not its value) of the prepaid card.
Price is the amount at which the guest purchased a prepaid card.
|From the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, 6 months or custom.
If you choose Custom from the list, then specify custom dates in the From and To fields.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: To see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
|Center||The organization’s center names.|
|Opening Balance||The prepaid card balance at the beginning of the selected duration (opening liability).
Click a opening balance entry against a center to open the Balance as on date report for that center.
|Sales||The total revenue generated from prepaid card sales during the selected duration.
Click a sales entry to open the prepaid card Details report of that center.
|Redemptions||The amount redeemed during the selected duration.
Click a redemption entry to open the Redemptions report of that center.
|Expired Amount||Displays the total amount that has expired on prepaid cards.|
|Closing Balance||The prepaid card closing balance (liability) at the end of the selected duration. It is calculated after adding the sales and deducting the redemptions from the opening balance.|