The Employee Sales No Show/Canceled report gives you a quick snapshot of guests who either did not come in for their appointments or who canceled their appointments during a selected time period. The report also gives details such as the name of the service, the price, and discounts if any, and the invoice numbers of such no show/canceled invoices.
Important: This report only considers Closed invoices marked as No Show or Canceled by the front desk when guests miss their appointments.
This article covers the following sections:
You may want to run this report to check the:
- Number of guests whose invoices were no show/canceled in a given time period.
- Invoice of a particular guest to cross-check details of no show/cancellation fee.
- No Show/Canceled fee the front desk collected on a given day or during a given time period (to cross-check Collections).
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Ensure that you are at the Center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu.click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Employee > Sales (from the filter).
- From the list of reports, click No Show/Cancelation. The report opens in a new tab.
- Make your selections in the filter criteria and click Refresh.
- To export the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
Select either the date on which the service or the sale was scheduled or the date on which the invoice was closed.
Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either today, last 7 or 14 days, 1, 2, 3, or 6 months.
Select the name of any one employee if you want to view this report for that employee. Else, select All.
|Employee Code||Displays the unique identifier for the employee.|
|Employee||Displays the employee name.|
|Guest Name||Displays the name of the guest who either did not come in for a scheduled appointment or canceled the appointment.|
|Invoice No||Displays the invoice that was either no show or canceled.|
|Service Name||Displays the name of the service the guest made an appointment for.|
|Service Date||Displays the date on which the appointment was scheduled.|
|Closed Date||Displays the date on which the invoice was closed.|
|Base Price||Displays the base price or the default price associated with the service.|
|Discounted Price||Displays the discounted price for the service. For example, if the guest is a member, the guest gets a discounted price for the service.|
Displays the no show/cancellation fee that was collected.
Note: The no show/cancellation fee the front desk collects is based on the Organization level setting Apply No Show Fee and Apply Cancelation Fee from Admin > Organization > Organizations > Settings (tab) > Appointment Book section.
|Status||Displays the status of the invoice as no show or canceled.|