Depending on your configurations <link> for No Show/Canceled invoices, therapists earn a certain amount. You can further control this amount at the individual employee level. You may choose this option to reward your star performers higher sums. You may also use this option to boost employee morale.
Example: Assume therapists can earn $50 on a particular no show/canceled invoice. You can use the no show/cancelation commission scaling factor settings to further control these earnings from the individual employee level as follows:
|Therapist||No Show/ Cancellation Commission Scaling Factor
|Commission on the Invoice|
|A (Star Performer)||150%||
(150% of $50)
|B (Good Performer)||100%||
(100% of $50)
|C (Average Performer)||50%||
(50% of $50)
To configure commissions for no show/canceld invoices at the individual employee level:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Navigate to Employee > Employees > Employees.
- Click the name of the employee to whom you want to give additional incentive for no show/canceled invoices.
The Edit Employee page opens.
- Click the Commissions tab.
- Enter a percentage for Cancelation Commission Scaling Factor. See example for reference.
- Enter a percentage for No Show Commission Scaling Factor. See example for reference.
- Click Save.
Employees earn commissions on no show/canceled invoices based on your settings.