If you run a center (for example, a fitness studio or health club) and intend to sell memberships that allow your guests to visit your center at their convenience and use the facilities, you must enable track guest visits.
By enabling track guest visits, you can:
- Configure number of visits allowed for a membership
- Allow self check-in at the center
- Allow front desk staff to search for and sign-in a guest
- Track the number of visits from a guest profile
To enable guest visit tracking for a center:
- At the center level, navigate to Admin > Organization > Centers > Center Name > Settings (tab).
A list of settings appears.
- Expand the General category.
- Locate and select the Track guest visits checkbox.
- Click Save.
You have successfully enabled the following: