Self check-in allows your guests to sign in to their appointments and bookings by themselves without the need of having front desk staff or instructor signing them in.
By setting up self check-in, you will be able to:
- Offer flexibility to your guests to visit your center at their convenience
- Free up front desk staff or instructors from the sign-in activity
- Begin your appointments or classes faster as guests sign-in faster
To set up self check-in:
- On an iPad or a tablet running on Android, launch a browser and navigate to https://<your domain>.managemyspa.com/visits.
The self check-in login page opens.
- Log in with your credentials.
The select center page opens.
- Select the name of your center.
Self check-in page that guests can use to self check in opens.
- Place the iPad or tablet at a designated place where guests can self check-in using the device.
(Optional) You can choose to fix the iPad or tablet in a kiosk or a stand similar to the following:
To self check in, guests do the following:
- On the self check in page, guests enter their guest code or membership code in the Guest Number field and click the green arrow .
- The scheduled appointments or classes of the guest over the next three hours appears.
Note: If you have configured track guest visits, guests will see an option to self check-in to the center as well.
- Guest taps Check In.
The message You are successfully checked in appears.
Note: After the guest self checks-in, the color of guest's appointment block in the appointment book changes to light yellow (assuming that no custom colors are applied to the appointment).