You may want to track guest visits in the following scenarios:
- To answer questions from guests on the visits remaining on the membership
- To analyze the attendance pattern of guests
- To know which centers attract maximum attendance and at what time
Zenoti allows you to track guest visits from:
In this article you will learn how to track guest visits from the guest profile. To learn how to enable track guest visits, see Enable Track Guest Visits.
To track guest visits from the guest profile:
- Open the guest profile of a guest.
- Click the Access tab.
Note: Access tab is available only if you enable track guest visits.
- You will see the following details related to visits:
- Membership Name
- Number of Visits
- Allowed Visits