If you run a center (for example, a fitness studio or health club) and allow your guests to visit your center at their convenience and use the facilities, you can choose to configure and sell fixed visits or unlimited visits based memberships.
For example, you can create a recurring membership called Begin Easy that allows a maximum of 12 visits to the center in a month to use the facilities. After 12 visits, the guest must renew the membership to be able to make more visits.
You can also create a membership called Regular Pro that allows your guest unlimited visits to the center throughout the month without the need for renewal.
To configure number of visits for a membership:
- Ensure you have enabled track guest visits at the center level.
Important! You will not be able to proceed with the next steps if you do not enable track guest visits.
- At the center level, navigate to Marketing > Memberships > Memberships > (Membership Name).
The membership details appear.
- Click the Centers tab.
The membership settings for the center appear.
- In the # Visits column, do one of the following:
- Specify unlimited visits: Select the Unlimited checkbox.
- Specify limited visits: Enter the desired number in the Limited section.
Note: If a guest exceeds the number of visits you specify here, a note is added to guest profile in the appointment book stating that the guest must renew the membership.
- Click Save.
You have successfully configured the number of visits for a membership.