When shopping on your webstore, guests can add their selected items for purchase to the shopping cart. They can review, purchase, or delete the selected item in the shopping cart at any time.
Zenoti’s Cart settings allow you to define how the Book or Buy Now button in the Webstore impacts your guest’s shopping cart.
To edit your webstore shopping cart settings:
- Ensure that you are at the Organizational level.
- On the main menu, click the Admin tab.
The Admin Dashboard appears
- Click Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization window opens.
- Click the Catalog tab.
- Expand the Cart section and scroll down to the Clicking Book/Buy Now field.
Select one of the following options:
- Select one of the following options:
- Clear the cart: Automatically clears the existing items in the cart when a guest proceeds to book or buy an item.
- Add to cart: Adds the items to the cart and allows guests to review and delete the items from the cart during checkout.
- Leave cart unchanged: This option is selected by default.
This option allows guests to check out only the item selected. Any items previously added to the cart remain unchanged and guests can any time view the cart items.