You can choose to configure Zenoti Payments for your entire organization or for specific centers. Please note that if you configure Zenoti Payments at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure your Zenoti Account to accept Zenoti Payments
- To configure Zenoti Payments at the center level, select the desired center and navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
Note: To configure Zenoti Payments for the entire Organization, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations and skip to step 3.
- Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
- Click the Payment tab.
- Expand Integrated Payment Processing
- If you are setting up Zenoti Payments for a center, ensure you have use center settings selected, and from the Payment Processor field, select Zenoti Payments.
Options related to your Stripe account appear.
- If you already have a Stripe account, skip to step 9. Else, click Create new Stripe account.
Create Stripe Account pop-up appears.
- Enter your email address and click Create.
You will receive an email from Stripe requesting you to provide business and bank account details for which payments should be deposited.
- After your Stripe account is created, login to Zenoti and repeat steps 1 to 3.
- Click Connect my Stripe account to Zenoti.
A window with an option to Sign in with Stripe to connect appears.
Note: After you sign in with your Stripe account through Zenoti, you are enabling Zenoti to transact on your behalf.
After the setup is complete, you will see options to enable collecting payments on POS, Webstore, and Mobile POS.
Based on your requirements, select any or all of the following fields:
Enable credit card processing in POS: Allows Zenoti Payments to collect card payments through the desktop POS.
Save credit cards in POS: Allows Zenoti to save credit card details in the desktop POS and use saved credit card details for payments.
Enable credit card processing in Webstore: Allows Zenoti Payments to collect card payments in Webstore.
Save credit cards in Webstore: Allows the guest to save credit card details in the Webstore and use saved credit card details for payments.
Enable credit card processing for mobile: Allows Zenoti Payments to collect card payments from the customer mobile app (CMA).
Save credit cards in mobile: Allows the guest to save credit card details in the customer mobile app (CMA) and use saved credit card details for payments.
Enable credit card processing in Mobile POS: Allows Zenoti Payments to collect card payments in the Mobile POS.
Save credit cards in Mobile POS: Allows Zenoti to save credit card details in Mobile POS and use saved credit card details for payments.
Enable AVS: Enables Address Verification Service (AVS) to prevent fraudulent transactions. When AVS is enabled, the guest will be required to enter street address and ZIP code during the credit card transaction. AVS then compares the submitted street address and ZIP code with the values on file at the cardholder’s bank and the transaction goes through only if the details match.
- Enter the serial number that is on the back of your card reader and click Add reader. You will receive a message that the reader is added.
After you have successfully configured your Zenoti account to accept Zenoti Payments, you will be able to:
Note: Ensure you have fully completed the setup process. Refer to the support article Set Up Zenoti Payments.