Zenoti enables you to restrict someone from taking payments until the guests check in (that is, when the status of their appointments in the Appointment Book is Checked In). This feature is useful in collecting data such as the length of time guests wait before starting their services.
To block payments until an appointment is checked in:
- Ensure that you are at the Center level.
- Click Admin on the main menu.
The Admin Dashboard appears.
- Click Organization>Centers.
The Manage Centers page appears.
- Look for the center whose settings you want to change, and then click its name.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Appointment Book section.
- Scroll down to the Block payments for appointments where check-in is not done and select it.
- Click Save.
Zenoti saves and enables the setting.
Hereafter, when someone tries to take payment before an appointment is checked in, the Appointment Book displays an alert to first check in the appointment and then proceed to take payment. Learn more: Taking Payments Using the Point of Sale.