The Balances report provides a graphic and tabular representation of the total balance on gift cards purchased at your center in a selected duration.
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing.
- Select Gift Cards from the filter.
- From the list of reports, select Balances.
The report opens in a new tab.
- Select the date from the filter criteria below and click Refresh.
|From the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, 6 months or custom.
If you choose Custom from the list, then specify the custom dates in the From and To fields.
Note: For custom dates, you can view data for a maximum date range of 6 months at a time.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
The report provides balances data in two formats:
- Graphical: The report provides a graphical illustration of the data based on the filter criteria selected. The vertical bar graph represents the balance on gift cards purchased at your center for each month in the selected duration.
- Tabular: The report provides the graphical data in a table format. To view the data in a tabular format click the Data button.
Note: To export the data, on the top right corner of the table, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
A Report Data table opens in a new window. The following data displays in the table:
- Month: Displays the name of the month based on the filter criteria selected
- Balances: Displays the balance on gift cards purchased at your center for each month in the selected duration